Refunds and Returns
Free Returns on Target Online
Items purchased from Target Online can easily be returned via the post or to your local Target store within 60 days from delivery.
Please refer to our Refund Policy for full terms, conditions and exclusions.
Returns via store
You can return items that you have purchased online to your local store for an exchange or refund, but you must present proof of purchase, ideally your tax invoice. Our store team member will assess the items and determine whether a refund or exchange will be offered in accordance with our Refund Policy. Refunds will be issued in the same form of tender, e.g. if you paid for your online order through PayPal or FlyPay, you are required to present the card associated with your PayPal or FlyPay account in store.
Catch items collected in a Target store cannot be returned to a Target store.
(refer to catch.com.au terms to find out how to return Catch items)
Returns via Online
To return item(s) that you have purchased from Target online via returns post:
- Select the product(s) you want to return and fill in your details before clicking submit. Some products will not be available for online returns. Find out more here.
- You will then receive an email with a link to download your returns label. Prepare your parcel and put the printed email inside with your returned item(s) for Target to process your refund. Attach your returns label to the outside of the parcel (Ensure the old label is removed or covered by the new returns label if it was delivered)
- Drop your parcel off at your nearest Australia Post outlet or preferred post office counter.
- For large products with measurements exceeding the below parcel example please contact our customer service centre or see FAQs for more information.
- Account Login is not required for the online return.
- Online return process allows for 1 label per parcel, if items being returned do not fit into 1 parcel please complete the process a second time.
Max parcel measurements: