Ten bright blocks are ready for baby to drop into the open bucket or through the shape-sorting lid.
Filling the bucket with blocks, dumping them out, and starting over is great for hand-eye co-ordination and other early skills. Then baby can move on to sorting and stacking, learning about identifying and matching shapes while having fun! Developmental Benefits for Baby: Encourages creative thinking as baby discovers new ways to play with blocks. Bright colours + interesting shapes intrigue baby. Helps baby learn through everyday experiences. Helps baby learn to identify and sort shapes + colours. Enhances problem-solving skills with put and take play, stacking + sorting. Encourages developing motor skill by placing blocks in bucket - strengthens hand-eye co-ordination. Grasping and sorting blocks develops finger and hand dexterity.
- Ages: 6-36 months.
- Brilliant Basics Baby’s First Blocks.
- sorting and stacking.
- hand-eye co-ordination.
- Encourages creative thinking.
- Bright colours + interesting shapes intrigue baby.
- Identify and sort shapes + colours.
- Enhances problem-solving skills
- Encourages developing motor skills.
- Strengthens hand-eye co-ordination.
- Grasping and sorting blocks develops finger and hand dexterity.
- Helps develop:
- Sensory skills
- Problem Solving
- Fine Motor skills