Grab your shovel and get to work!
Head out with the LEGO® Juniors road crew to repair the city streets! Drive the truck into position and unload the cement mixer. Set up the barrier to stop the traffic and then pour out the cement to fill the hole. When it’s set, grab the tools and clean up before you head off to the next spot!
Ages: 4-7 years
- Ages: 4-7 years.
- Piece count: 73.
- Includes a construction worker minifigure.
- Features a Road Repair Truck with minifigure cab, open back for tools, plus a detachable trailer with ramp and cement mixer.
- Drop the ramp on the trailer to unload the cement mixer.
- Spin the barrel of the mixer to make the ‘cement', then spread it in a pothole with the shovel.
- Accessory elements include a jackhammer, shovel, trashcan, barrier and 6 cement elements.
- This toy for boys and girls is an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 4-7.
- Includes Easy to Build models with bigger starter pieces and Quick-Start bases, plus a simple guide to get children building and playing quickly.
- All LEGO® Juniors sets are fully compatible with all other LEGO sets.
- Truck with trailer measures over 2” (6cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
Product number: 10750