Checklist for a better fitting bra
Once you’ve determined your bra size, be prepared to move up or down a size to get the perfect fit. Follow this checklist to work out if you’re wearing the right size.
- The band sits horizontally around the body
- For underwire styles, the centre front panel sits flat against the chest
- The cups are smooth and wrinkle-free
- The breasts are fully contained within the cups (no bulging or spilling out the top or sides)
- The underwires surround the breasts without digging into the breast
- The straps are secure but not tight (the main support comes from the body of the bra, not the straps).