OUR RANGE OF BED SHEETS
FINDING THE RIGHT FIT
|SB Single Bed (cm)||KSB King Single Bed (cm)||DB Double Bed (cm)||QB Queen Bed (cm)||KB King Bed (cm)||SKB Super King Bed (cm)|
|Australian Mattress Sizes||91 x 190||106 x 203||137 x 190||152 x 203||180 x 203||203 x 203|
|Quilt Sizes||140 x 210||180 x 210||210 x 210||245 x 210||270 x 240|
|Flat Sheets Sizes||180 x 254||200 x 265||237 x 254||252 x 265||280 x 265||300 x 330|
|Fitted Sheets Sizes||91 x 193 x 40||106 x 203 x 40||137 x 193 x 40||152 x 203 x 40||180 x 203 x 40||1203 x 203 x 40|
|Deep Fitted Sheet Sizes
*Coming this Aug 2020
|152 x 203 x 50||180 x 203 x 50|
|Coverlets & Comforter Sizes||160 x 220||200 x 220||230 x 220||245 x 220|
|Standard (cm)||European (cm)|
|Pillowcases||48 x 73||65 x 65|
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY SHEETS
How you choose to care for your sheets is a matter of personal preference. To help keep your bed linen feeling and looking great time and time again, we recommend the following:
- Before you start – Clean and remove loose threads or fluff from your washing machine.
- We recommend washing your sheets separately before use and again weekly.
- Not mixing dark colours with light colours or textured fabric with sheets.
- Avoid using fabric softeners and detergents containing optical brighteners or chlorine based bleaching agents.
- If possible, use liquid detergent otherwise dissolve washing powder first with warm water separately then add into the wash.
- Always ensure that your washing machine is not overloaded and balanced.
- Make sure that Sheets are completely dry before putting them away.
- To maintain colour in your sheets try to line dry in shade.
Detailed care instructions have been provided on the packaging, to assist you in best caring for your sheets long into the future.