OnePass 365 Returns
OnePass 365 Day Returns
The OnePass 365 Returns conditions must be read in conjunction with Target's Returns Policy.
OnePass members can receive 365 Day Change of Mind Returns for products purchased instore, or online, from Target. These extended returns are for change of mind returns only, and the eligibility criteria set out in section 1.1 below must be met.
OnePass 365 day Returns apply to purchases made from 5 September 2023.
Only customers who fulfil the below conditions are eligible for 365 Day Change of Mind Returns at Target:
- Customers must have an active OnePass subscription at the time of making the return. An active OnePass subscription is a trial, paid monthly, paid annual, Disney+ Bundle subscriber, or Wesfarmers Team Member who is subscribed to the Team Member subscription.
- A customer must be able to validate their active subscription at point of return upon presentation of a 'live' screen of the account status in the OnePass App
- Products must be unworn and in a resaleable condition with tags and packing in place and not damaged
- Customers must present a valid proof of purchase specific for OnePass 365 Day Returns – see clause 1.2 below
- OnePass 365 Day Returns can only be returned in store only at Target (Store Finder). 365 day Change of Mind Returns cannot be returned online.
1.2. Proof of Purchase
OnePass 365 Day Returns must be accompanied by a receipt or other itemised, verifiable proof of purchase such as:
- Original register or digital receipt, including digital summaries available in the Target and OnePass Apps (electronic or photograph will be accepted)
- Online tax Invoice (order confirmations will not be accepted)
The following items cannot be returned with OnePass 365 Day Change of Mind returns:
- Cosmetics (if hygiene seal is broken)
- Beauty products
- Food items
- Underwear, except bras
- Personalised Products
- Pierced jewellery
- Bedding accessories (E.g. including air mattresses, sleeping bags and pillow protectors, etc., where the seal and/or packaging has been opened)
- Gift cards, phone recharge or third-party gift cards
- Trading cards/ Blister Packs/ Card Collection Packs/ Card Decks (for example, Pokémon, NBA, Yu-Gi-Oh!, PANINI TCG etc.)
- Out of date items
- Electrical / Tech items
- Big and Bulky product
- Event items such as, but not limited to, Christmas, Easter, Halloween, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day
1.4. Refund Method
For change of mind returns up to 60 days from date of purchase, Target's standard 60 day returns policy applies as set out in Target's Returns Policy.
For change of mind returns made 61 – 365 days after the date of purchase, OnePass members will receive the value of the returned goods as a Target Returns Gift Card.