Operation Organise - my Top Tips for sorting your workspace
- Clear the clutter weekly - don't let it get on top of you!
- Make an inspiration board and surround yourself with images & reminders that keep you on track
- Find clever storage solutions that don't make you cringe
- Keep cords out of sight- they are never a good look
- Pick pretty stationery and invest in cool post-it notes to keep you and your space organised
3 Fun Ways To Use Your Lisa T vase…
- My glass rose vase can double as a stylish and simple centrepiece at your next dinner party. Get creative and use it as a candleholder too!
- Grow herbs in the rose vase and make it a feature in your kitchen. Sit it by the window and make sure it gets plenty of love and light… mismatched flower vases will bring a vintage charm to this cute idea.
- Be quirky and fun and give a goldfish a 'luxe' home by using my rose vase as a fishbowl. Pet fishies have never looked so pretty…
My favorite ways to fall in love with your hurricane lamp…
- Pack your Lisa T hurricane lamp on your next mini-break and turn your campfire blues in a luxe, glamping, romantic getaway.
- Use your Lisat T hurricane lamp when entertaining alfresco and create a cool chilled vibe in your very own backyard.
- My hurricane lamps make a stunning impact to any entry or room…use them at your front door to welcome guests upon arrival or place a lamp in your powder room for a subtle and delicate way to light your bathroom for special events.