TOWEL TYPES & SIZES
|Face Washer||Hand Towel||Bath Towel||Bath Sheet||Bath Mat|
|Canningvale Australia||33cm x 33cm||40cm x 70cm||70cm x 1.40m||80cm x 1.60m||50cm x 80cm|
|All Other Towels||33cm x 33cm||40cm x 65cm||69cm x 1.40m||91cm x 1.60m||60cm x 90cm|
CARING FOR YOUR TOWELS
With a little care, your new towels will look and feel better for longer:
- Machine wash in cool to warm water before use, first removing any loose threads or fluff from your machine.
- Wash dark and light colours separately, and avoid washing with items that have large buttons, shank buttons, studs or hooks and eyes.
- Avoid chlorine based bleaching agents and fabric softeners, as these can leave a coating on the towel and reduce absorbency.
- Use liquid detergent where possible, or washing powder dissolved in warm water before adding into the wash.
- Ensure your washing machine is balanced and not overloaded.
- Shake towels before hanging and line dry in shade to protect colour.
- For the softest finish, tumble dry on medium heat.
- It may take a few washes to achieve maximum absorbency.
- Ensure towels are completely dry before storing.