LEGO® Technic Airport Rescue Vehicle 42068
Mobilize the Airport Rescue Vehicle!
Race to the rescue with this outstanding 2-in-1, high-tech replica of a real-life airport rescue vehicle. This detailed model features a classic red, black and grey colour scheme, large driver’s cab with detailed dashboard, wing mirrors, opening tool storage compartment, 4-cylinder engine with moving pistons, twin-axle steering, double rear axle and chunky tires. Activate the boom to position the water cannon and extinguish the flames! This Power Functions upgradable model can be rebuilt to create an awesome Fire Rescue Vehicle!
- Ages: 10 - 16 years.
- Piece Count: 1094
Product Number: 42068.
- Features working twin-axle steering, double rear axle, chunky tires, long versatile boom with multi-directional water cannon, detailed 4-cylinder engine with moving pistons, driver’s cab with detailed dashboard, warning beacons and an opening equipment storage compartment.
- Check out the authentic red, black and gray color scheme.
- Operate the multi-directional boom to position the water cannon.
- A uniquely decorated LEGO® Technic 40th Anniversary brick is included with this model.
- Upgrade with the 8293 LEGO® Power Functions set (not included) for a motorized boom and working warning beacons.
- This LEGO® Technic model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- Interactive, 3D digital LEGO® Building Instructions app available online for both A and B models. Ask your parents' permission.
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Fire Rescue Vehicle.
- Airport Rescue Vehicle (with boom extended) measures over 16” (42cm) high, 17” (45cm) long and 5” (15cm) wide, and 6” (17cm) high with boom retracted.
- Fire Rescue Vehicle (with boom extended) measures over 12” (31cm) high, 21” (55cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide, and 5” (14cm) high with boom retracted.
- Warning! Choking Hazard. Small Parts.