Linen to love
Love every fibre of your linen
There’s so much to love about linen. It looks great, it feels great, and it’s lightweight. Linen has long been a sign of warmer weather, which instantly evokes the feeling of carefree summer days and lazy, warm evenings to come.
There’s a myriad of practical reasons linen is so strongly associated with warmer climates; its high moisture absorbency rate, which makes it the ideal fabric for keeping you cool on hot and humid days, and its weave structure enables it to breathe beautifully to keep air flowing through the fabric and around your body.
Linen is an all occasion fabric, whether for work, home or holidays, it’s durable and versatile enough to take you anywhere, and you can enjoy our womenswear range in high quality, 100% linen that doesn’t cost the earth.
Our classic linen shirts
A wardrobe staple you shouldn’t be without, our classic linen shirts come in a range of flattering designs and colours. A simple linen shirt instantly elevates any outfit, choose long sleeved with a classic collar, wear buttoned up, knotted or open over a tee or cami – there are so many versatile ways to wear them, you’ll find yourself wishing you had one for each day of the week.Shop linen shirts ›
Feminine Ellie Linen top
Elevate your wardrobe with this season’s sought-after linen trend. Instantly adding a little femininity and fashion to an otherwise classic linen fabric, the natural fibres keep you cool, while the balloon sleeve with ruffle detail add that little bit extra, making this piece versatile to dress up or down.Shop ellie linen top ›
Laidback linen tunic
A summer must have, the linen longline tunic is just what you need for laidback summer days. Perfect for the beach as a throw over swimwear, pair back with some shorts. Alternatively pair back with some denim crops, for casual summer night outs.Shop linen tunic ›
Relaxed linen crops
Our linen crop pants are the perfect summer go to – pull them on and top with our linen shirt or casual tee and you are good to go. Beautifully finished with practical pockets and the option to wear the cuffs rolled up or down, they’re another must-have, versatile addition to your wardrobe.Shop linen crops ›
Love your linen and make it last longer.
Treat your linen right and it will love you back for years to come. Although linen is durable and strong, it has a few quirks that you need to know about to keep it looking its best. Here are a couple of key tips to keep your linen looking lovelier for longer.
Gentle washing and sun drying
- Always choose the delicates or gentle cycle if machine washing your linen and use a mild, natural detergent sparingly, ensuring there's no residue or streaking after the final rinse.
- Make sure your linen can move freely in the water - dont overcrowd the machine, as this will lead to twisting which will ruin the shape of your linen.
- Linen loves it lukewarm water should never be hot or cold, and of course only ever wash with similar colours.
- If your linen has a very loose weave, hand washing is recommended, as even a gentle cycle could damage its shape, or cause a rip. Never wring, twist or scrub linen.
- The best place to dry your linen is flat over a railing, or on a towel on a table, in a not too sunny spot. Pegs and hangers will mark and deform the shape of your garment, so they're to be avoided.