Win With Target Promotion Terms & Conditions ("Conditions of Entry")
Promotion: Win With Target Promotion
Promoter: Target Australia Pty Ltd. ABN 75 004 250 944, 2 Kendall Street, Williams Landing, VIC 3027, Australia. Ph:1300 753 657
Promotional Period: Start date: 04/12/22 at 12:01 am AEDT
End date: 24/12/22 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Eligible entrants: Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over.
How to Enter: To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a) spend at least $20 in one transaction at any Target store within Australia (excludes online purchases) ("Participating Venues"); and
b) visit www.target.com.au/WinWithTarget, follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page; and fully complete and submit the online entry form with their personal details (first name, last name and email address), their receipt number and select their preferred Target store.
For the sake of clarity ‘click and collect’ orders will be considered eligible purchases for the purposes of this Promotion.
Entries for each draw will open at 12:01am AEDT and close at 11:59pm AEDT each day of the Promotional Period.
Proof of Purchase: The entrant must retain proof of purchase. The proof of purchase required is an original receipt for the qualifying transaction. The receipt must clearly show the date and store of purchase. The entrant must fill out the online entry form for every entry.
Entries permitted: Entrants may enter multiple times provided each entry is submitted separately in accordance with the entry instructions above. Limit one (1) entry permitted per person per day. Limit one (1) entry per transaction. By completing the entry method, the entrant will receive one (1) entry.
Total Prize Pool (by State/Territory): There is a total of $2,186.90 worth of Minor Prizes to be won in each participating Target store (plus the opportunity to win one of three (3) Major Prizes).
The total prize pool in each State/Territory is as follows:
ACT: Up to AU$34,373.80
NSW: Up to AU$104,354.60
NT: Up to AU$34,373.80
QLD: Up to AU$95,607.00
SA: Up to AU$56,242.80
TAS: Up to AU$38,747.60
VIC: Up to AU$95,607.00
WA: Up to AU$56,242.80
|Prize Description||Number of this prize||Value (per prize)||Winning Method|
|Draw Prize: The prize is a $10,000 Flight Centre Voucher.||3||AUD$10,000.00||Draw: computerised random selection - 11/01/23 at 10:30 am AEDT|
|Minor Prizes: See table below||See table below||See table below||Draw: computerised random selection at 10:30 am on the dates set out in the table below.|
There will be one (1) prize awarded per Target store per day for the duration of the Promotional Period.
The Minor Prizes available to be won each day of the Promotional Period (per Target store) are as follows:
|04/12/2022||Imaginext Batcave||AUD $79.00||07/12/22|
|05/12/2022||Raco Induction Series 3pc Frypan Set||AUD $160.00||08/12/22|
|06/12/2022||Fisher Price Bouncer||AUD $69.00||09/12/22|
|07/12/2022||Disney Animator Ariel Doll||AUD $49.00||12/12/22|
|08/12/2022||Chi Chi Super Nude Palette & Auto Eyeliner||AUD $66.00||12/12/22|
|09/12/2022||$100 Visa Card||AUD $100.00||13/12/22|
|10/12/2022||LEGO City Mobile Crane 60324||AUD $55.00||13/12/22|
|11/12/2022||TOSHIBA 23L 800W Microwave||AUD $199.00||14/12/22|
|12/12/2022||FAO Dance Mat||AUD $49.00||15/12/22|
|13/12/2022||Target Book Bundle||AUD $251.90||16/12/22|
|14/12/2022||Magic Nail Studio & Colour Fusion Lip Gloss Maker||AUD $58.00||19/12/22|
|15/12/2022||Remington Proluxe You Hair Dryer||AUD $199.00||19/12/22|
|16/12/2022||Fisher Price Chatter Phone||AUD $99.00||20/12/22|
|17/12/2022||Ultimate Ears Wonderboom 3 - Active Black||AUD $149.00||20/12/22|
|18/12/2022||Bellini 5.7L Digital Airfryer||AUD $99.00||21/12/22|
|19/12/2022||Tech Deck Performance Board & Tech Deck 360 Turntable||AUD $64.00||22/12/22|
|20/12/2022||Bright Starts Safari Fun Vibrating Bouncer||AUD $49.00||23/12/22|
|21/12/2022||$50 Target Gift Card||AUD $50.00||23/12/22|
|22/12/2022||FIFA 2023 PS5 Game||AUD $89.00||28/12/22|
|23/12/2022||Monopoly World Tour & Connect 4 Shots||AUD $54.00||28/12/22|
|24/12/2022||Remington Proluxe You Straightener||AUD $199.00||28/12/22|
Prize Conditions: Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming any voucher/gift card are not included. Any unused balance of any voucher/gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the voucher/gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher/gift card.
Minor prizes must be collected from the winner’s local Target store – in the case that the prize is not in stock, a gift card to the value of the prize will be provided to the winner. Prizes won from 04/12/22 – 13/12/22 can be collected from 17/12/22 and prizes won from 14/12/22 – 24/12/22 can be collected from 29/12/22.
The Warrawong and St Marys Target store will be closing in early January – any winners who have not collected their prize by the time the store closes will be sent their prize via mail.
Winner notification: Winners will be contacted by email within seven (7) business days of the draw and winners of prizes valued at over $250 will be published at www.target.com.au/WinWithTarget within 30 days of the corresponding draw.
Unclaimed Prizes:: The minor prizes must be claimed by 28/02/23 at 10:30am AEDT. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 11/03/23 at 10:30am AEDT at XPO Brands, 6/43 Herbert Street, Artarmon NSW 2064. The winner(s) of the redraw will be notified via email within seven (7) business days of the draw. Winners of prizes valued at over $250 will be published at www.target.com.au/WinWithTarget by
The major draw prizes must be claimed by 11/03/23 at 10:30 am AEDT. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 13/03/23 at 10:30 am AEDT at XPO Brands, 6/43 Herbert Street, Artarmon NSW 2064. The winner(s) of the redraw will be notified by email within seven (7) business days of the redraw. Winners will be published at www.target.com.au/WinWithTarget by 29/03/23.
If there are no prize winner/s or winner/s for this Promotion cannot be found, this information will be published at www.target.com.au/WinWithTarget.
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
4. Employees (and their immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
a) Entries will be divided into groups based on the store of purchase for the purposes of the Minor Prize Draws. The Minor Draws will take place at XPO Brands, 6/43 Herbert Street, Artarmon NSW 2064 at 10:30am AEDT on the following dates: 07/12/22, 08/12/22, 09/12/22, 12/12/22 (2 draws), 13/12/22 (2 draws), 13/12/22, 14/12/22, 15/12/22, 16/12/22, 19/12/22 (2 draws), 20/12/22 (2 draws), 21/12/22, 22/12/22, 23/12/22 (2 draws), 28/12/22 (3 draws).
b) The first valid entry drawn in each store based Minor Prize Draw will win the corresponding prize for that day (as set out in the table above).
c) All entries will be combined at the end of the Promotional Period for the purposes of the Major Draw. The Major Prize Draw will take place at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 at 10:30 am AEDT on 11/01/23.
d) All draws will take place using computerised random selection.
e) The first three (3) valid entries drawn in the Major Prize Draw will each win the Major Prize, as specified in the Schedule above.
f) The draw conductors may draw additional reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
g) If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
6. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
7. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
8. Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
9. Entrants must keep their proof of purchase specified in the How to Enter section for each entry as proof of purchase ("Proof of Purchase"). If an entrant fails to produce the Proof of Purchase for a specific entry or each entry, as and when requested by the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to invalidate the entrant's respective entry/entries for which Proof of Purchase cannot be provided and/or all entries submitted by that entrant and/or forfeit the entrant's right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify: (a) the store of purchase as an eligible store; (b) the required product/s or service/s to be purchased for entry; and (c) that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period and prior to entry.
10. The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
11. No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
12. If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
13. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
14. Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
15. Entrants' personal information will be collected by the Promoter. Personal information will be stored on the Promoter's
database. The Promoter may use this information for future marketing purposes regarding its products, including contacting
the entrant electronically. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in accordance with the Privacy Act
The Promoter collects personal information about entrants to enable them to participate in this Promotion and may disclose the entrants' personal information to third parties including its contractors and agents, prize suppliers and service providers to assist in conducting this Promotion and to the State and Territory lottery departments as required under the relevant lottery legislation.
If the entrant does not provide their personal information as requested, they may be ineligible to enter or claim a prize in the Promotion. Personal information collected from entrants will not be disclosed to any entity located outside of Australia.
16. For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
17. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
18. If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
19. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
20. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
21. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including
an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the
Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win.
The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
23. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
24. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
25. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
26. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
27. Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP 22/02087, NSW Authority No. TP/02244 and SA Permit No. T22/1726.