It doesn’t matter who you are, how old you are or what you look like, everybody needs their very own personal stylist and that’s why I am back in Australia with my Style Files. It’s going to be absolutely wonderful - week on week of style and fashion advice. I’m going to be showing you exactly what you should be wearing for the new Autumn/Winter season. I’m super excited, I hope you are too.
Make sure you come back and visit each week to see my latest looks and style tips.
Gok's Style Tips:
- Wear a belt around your waist to create a contour line and show off your shape
- When teaming a belt with your dress make sure you place it on the smallest part of your waist to cinch it all in
- Don’t be scared of colour
- Every woman’s best friend is a pencil skirt, it’s perfect for every single body shape!
- Be bold and incorporate prints in to your wardrobe this season
- Don’t forget to accessorise! Think heels, bangle, earrings, handbag and a jacket to bring the outfit together
- If you are updating your wardrobe think about giving your hair an update too
- And remember, every woman should have an outfit in her wardrobe that is just for her!