For a classic look you will be wearing now and for seasons to come, our Perry pintuck peasant top ticks all the boxes!
- All-over dobby textured fabric.
- Placket front.
- 3/4 sleeves with single button cuff.
- Permanent pleats on front.
- Lightweight woven fabric.
Materials and Composition
- Machine washable.
- Dobby is a woven fabric produced on the dobby loom, characterised by small geometric patterns and extra texture in the cloth. The warp and weft threads may be the same colour or different.
- A placket is an opening in the upper part of trousers or skirts, or at the neck or sleeve of a garment. Plackets are almost always used to allow clothing to be put on or removed easily, but are sometimes used purely as a design element.