Become a Pilot, Learn to fly like a pro!
Parrot Mambo can be flown indoors and outdoors and is easily controlled with either the Parrot Flypad controller, a smartphone or a tablet.
Parrot Mambo, with high-tech sensors and software, is one of the most stable quadcopters on the market.
Launch your Parrot Mambo from your hand with a unique "free fall" take-off system. Do amazing acrobatics (back/front/side flips) and take nice pictures of your adventures.
Parrot engineers added a unique system to control fun accessories. Play with your friends, with other drones, or with your environment. Take aerial snapshots of your friends. Discover a new set of tools to develop your piloting abilities.
- 1 Parrot Mambo Fly minidrone.
- 4 Bumpers.
- 1 Clip.
- 1 User guide.
- Stablisation sensors: Inertial measurement unit to evaluate speed, tilt and obstacle contact (3-axis accelerometer and 3 axis gyroscope).
- Vertical stabilization: Ultrasound sensor (measures below 13ft/4m altitude in quad mode), pressure sensor.
- Horizontal stablisation: camera sensor.
- Energy: 550mAh LiPo Battery, 9 min autonomy with neither accessory nor bumpers, 30 min charging time with a 2,1A charger.
- Aeronautical design: stabilization and flight control software, optimized weight/speed ratio.
- Speed measurement (in quad mode): 60 FPS vertical camera.
- Parrot USB connection: Patented system to connect remoted accessories on drone.
- Bluetooth range: 65ft / 20m with smartphone, 100m with Parrot Flypad.
- Weight: 2.22oz / 63g (without bumpers or accessories).
- Dimensions: 7.1 x 7.1 in. / 18 x 18 cm with Bumpers.
- OS compatibility: iOS 7 and up / Android 4.3 and up.
- SDK: OS Linux. SDK available on Parrot.com.
- Does not include smart phone.