This quacky matching game combines developmental skills for young children with the fun of a "My First Game".
This game offers all of the benefits of a memory game in a format that's easier for little fingers than cards. Helps kids with shape recognition and colour matching. Helps kids with shape recognition and colours. Switch on the circular pond, and the ducks start swimming–the bottom side of each duck has a coloured shape. Players take turns picking up a duck and looking at the colour and shape; if it matches their colour and shape they get to keep the duck. If it doesn’t match they put it back. The ducks continue to swim so it’s more challenging than a traditional memory game, but easy enough for even the youngest duck lovers to play. This extra challenge makes the game more fun for parents and kids to play together, with plenty of opportunities for fun and learning.
- Ages: 3+ years.
- Lucky Ducks Game.
- Players: 2-4.
- Includes: motorized “pond,” 12 ducks, and complete instructions.
- Match Three to Win.
- A modern version of a traditional matching game.
- Designed for toddlers and parents to play together.
- Reinforces key developmental skills like colour matching and memory.
- Batteries: Requires 2 x AA batteries (not included).