Kids come along for the ride as Eddie, Aunt Zoe and their dog take off on exciting camping adventure! Little ones hear fun sounds and a camping song as they roll the Little People Songs & Sounds Camper on an adventure. When your little one opens it to set up camp they will activate more sounds, phrases and sing along songs. Time to go fishing! Eddie hops on the fishing boat with his pole to see what he can catch for dinner. Press down on the tree stump to hear fun phrases about fishing! Then when it is time to eat they can flip the picnic table over to see what is for dinner. Do not forget dessert too! No campout would be complete without a campfire song. Press on the tree stump to make the fire glow, hear a sing-along campfire song and even watch cute little critters pop up. After a long day it is time for bed. Just close up the camper until their next big camping adventure!
- Ages: 1-5 years.
- 40+ sounds, phrases and sing along songs.
- There are 5 ways to activate songs, sounds and phrases.
- Everything stores inside for easy clean up.
- Kids learn about camping, fishing, animals and animal sounds.
- Includes: camper.
- Little People Eddie, Aunt Zoe and dog figures.
- Two chairs.
- Fishingboat with pole.