Consumer Advice: Very mild violence, online interactivity.
In the visual style of the critically-acclaimed - The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds game - comes a new adventure.
In this journey, 3 players team up, each as Link, to cooperatively make their way through inventive dungeons and battle bosses. Use the new Totem mechanic to stack 3 Links on top of each other to reach higher grounds and solve puzzles. Collect loot to create wearable outfits, each with a different boost or ability.
- Similar visual style and top-down view of The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
- As Link, buddy up with 2 other Link characters and cooperatively solve inventive puzzles to progress through the game
- All 3 players share hearts, so they must work together to defeat enemies and solve puzzles
- Stack 3 Links on top of each other with the new ‘Totem’ mechanic, which makes it possible to reach new locations to solve puzzles
- Collect loot to create wearable outfits each with a different boost or ability. Each dungeon is structured with four main areas
- Single-player mode allows the player to rent 2 paper dolls to take along to complete the team of 3 and face challenges in dungeons
- Choose from a set of emoticons to communicate with each other while playing in multiplayer mode
- Team up with 2 other players in multiplayer mode via local wireless connection, online and with download play