Jenga Pass Challenge
Who is the real Jenga Pass master?
Take the classic Jenga game ""off the table"" with the Jenga Pass Challenge game.
Stack Jenga wooden blocks on the platform to build the tower then remove one block at a time while holding one of the platform handles. It takes a steady hand when removing the blocks and passing the platform to opponents, be carefull or the Jenga tower will come crashing down! Be the last player to successfully stack a block and pass the platform without causing the tower to crash. The platform has two handles and comes with a stabilizing stand. Enhance gameplay and try all 10 challenges included in the game guide, such as Blind Block, Chopstick Challenge, and Flamingo Fumble.
- Ages: 8 + years.
- Players: 2 or more.
- Includes: 27 hardwood Jenga blocks with resealable plastic storage bag, passing platform, stacking stand, and instructions.
- Take the classic Jenga game "off the table".
- Remove a block while holding platform handle.
- Stay steady and hand the tower off after each turn.
- Game features 10 fun challenges.
- The game guide includes additional challenges so players can show off their stacking pulling and passing skills.
- Try the Flamingo Fumble and pass the stack under one leg, or the Blind Block and pull the blocks without looking. Players can challenge opponents with the Sock Shock and pull the blocks wearing socks on their hands, or play with their arms outstretched in the Zombie Stack challenge. Try all 10 challenges or make up original ones!
Jenga is a registered trademark of Pokonobe Associates. Hasbro Gaming and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.