Five Little Fish is a memory game that features five plastic fish. The tail of the fish collapses inside the fish until it is picked up and shows its colour.
On a player's turn, they flip a card, then try to pick up the matching-coloured fish. If they succeed, they get to keep the card. When the deck runs out, whoever has the most cards wins.
- Ages: 3+ years.
- Five Little Fish.
- Players: 2-4.
- Includes: 5 x Telescopic Little Fish, 1 x Fishing Rod, 36 x Lily pad cards and 1 x rules sheet.
- Can you remember which one's which?
- Look under a lily pad to see which fish to catch.
- Use the fishing rod, to hook the colour match.
- Pay close attantion as their positions will switch!
- Educational: Advance memory and dexterity.