The Baby Studio swaddlepouch is a modern alternative to the traditional swaddle. With a simple, one action zipper design, you can easily place or remove your baby inside a secure, soothing sleeping enviornment. The sepcially designed cotton/elastane blend, allows more freedom and helps baby move while potentially avoiding "startle" whilst always feeling cosy.
Does your newborn like to feel cosy and warm like it was in your tummy. Are they still lying with their legs up and arms snuggled under their chins as they were in vitro? Then the Swaddlepouch is perfect for your baby.
Is your baby a wriggler?
Do they want their arms to break free from their wrap?
Are they constantly waking themselves up during rest time by touching their face?
Then the Baby Studio Swaddlepouch is perfect to resolve these sleeping dilemmas.
Baby Studio: providing Safe Sleeping Alternatives to solve those sleeping dilemmas.
Baby Studio have all sleepers covered!
Materials and Composition
- Warning: Always ensure that no part of the swaddle pouch covers or interferes with babies breathing around the mouth and nose.
- Maternal experts recommend swaddling for the perfect, safe sleep.
- Small: New born to 4 months (approx.) 3.2 to 5.4kg / 45-55cm.
- Does your newborn like to feel cosy and warm like it was in your tummy. Are they still lying with their legs up and arms snuggled under their chins as they were in vitro ? Then the Swaddlepouch is perfect for your baby.
- The swaddlepouch is made from the softest cotton for your babies delicate skin, yet just enough tightness to feel safe like they are being held and touched. The fabric has also enough stretch to ensure the baby is able to stretch out allowing their legs and hips to fall into a "natural frog like" position.
- Fabric Contents: 95% Cotton, 5% Elastane Available in a multiple of designs.
- Once baby starts to wriggle their arms and disturbing themselves (yet still not rolling) during rest time, Baby Studio recommends moving to the Baby Studio swaddlewrap. Maternal experts recommend swaddling for the perfect safe sleep. Please note: as soon as baby begins moving and rolling, swaddling must be stopped immediately. All blankets and other items within sleeping environment must be removed to avoid suffocation. Baby Studio recommends transitioning to the Baby Studio "Studio Bag" for a safer nights sleep.