Scrabble is the classic board game that always spells F-U-N! Now get ready for Scrabble Aussie Aussie Aussie! It's the crossword game you love—infused with the unique personality of Australia! Consisting of interlocking words, crossword fashion, onto a playing board, Scrabble Aussie Aussie Aussie Game challenges players to spell out words using letter tiles with various score values—and not only in English but also in Australian English! Can you define "ankle biter," "bluey," and "mozzie"? What about "porky," "whinge," and "tall poppies"? If you know lots of Australian colloquialisms, witticisms, and slang—or if you want to learn them—this is the game for you! Words can read either across or down, and your word must use a letter tile already in play on the board. More than just a game, Scrabble actually improves your vocabulary as you're introduced to new words each time you play. And in this case, you might learn a whole "new" language!
- Ages: 10+ years.
- Players: 2 to 4.
- Includes: 1 Scrabble Game Board, 100 letter tiles, four racks, a letter bag, 36 action cards, and instructions with approved Australian word list.
- Scrabble Aussie Aussie Aussie —a family favourite word game, now with an Australian twist!
- The object of the game is to earn the highest score by spelling words in crossword fashion onto the playing board.
- Each player selects seven letter tiles at random to begin.
- Scores are given for letter values and boosted by premium squares on the grid.
- Word list is full of colloquialisms and slang terms from the land down under.
- If you’re from Australia, hoping to visit, or just ready for some laughs about “another language,” this is the Scrabble for you!